Skip to main content
What is new in FreeLing 4.1?
What's new in FreeLing 4.1
- Many small bug-fixing and linguistic data cleaning
- CMake-based installation easing compilation in linux, macOS, and windows
- CMake-based automated generation of APIs for java, and python2, and python3.
- Improved Java and Python APIs.
- Word Embedding managing module
- Changes in Language support:
- Added dictionaries for Chilean Spanish variant
- Trained Statistical dependency parser for Portuguese
- Improved Coreference Resolution (English and Spanish)
- Improved handling of German multiwords and compound words
- Added German WordNet and WSD
- Retrained German PoS tagger and dependency parser.
- Added Russian WordNet and WSD
- Retrained Galician NER and NEC