What's new in FreeLing 4.0?
What's new in FreeLing 4.0
- License changed from GPL to Affero-GPL
- Improved thread-safety.
- APIs for Java, Perl, Python, PHP, and Ruby.
- New modules/functionalities:
- Statistical dependency parsing
- Statistical Semantic Role Labelling
- Semantic Graph extraction
- Automatic summarization
- Improved coreference resolution
- Compound analysis module
- 'analyzer' meta-module to wrap whole analysis pipelines
- New input/output handling modules to load from customizable CoNLL fomat and dump results in XML, json, or CoNLL formats
- Easy-to-use MSVC project files to compile FreeLing on windows
- New languages:
- German (PoS-tagging, dependencies, SRL)
- Croatian (dependencies -requires external PoS tagger-)
- Slovene (PoS-tagging, WSD, dependencies)
- Norwegian (PoS-tagging)