All documentation listed here, and more additional information is included in folder doc of the distribution tarballs.
- User manual (pdf).
- User manual (on-line html).
- Most languages in FreeLing use a EAGLES tag set. Details can be found in the user manual.
- Tag set for English follows that of Penn TreeBank for all categories except for punctuation, dates, and numbers, which follow the same general criteria than the other languages in FreeLing. Details can be found in the user manual.
- Technical reference manual (on-line html)
- Hands-on tutorial to get started using FreeLing as a library.