Skip to main content
What is new in FreeLing 4.2?
What's new in FreeLing 4.2
- Small bug-fixing and linguistic data cleaning
- Improved CMake-based installation easing compilation in linux, macOS, and windows
- Improved CMake-based automated generation of APIs for java, perl, and python3.
- Binary packages now include Java and Python APIs
- New Modules:
- New deep-learning based dependency parser.
- SRL is now a separate module, that works on the output of any dependency parser
- New CRF-based Named Entity Recognition and Classification module.